Audio/Visual Technician Job
Date: May 1, 2013
Location: Washington, DC, US
Title: Audio/Visual Technician
Category: Customer Service / Helpdesk
City: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job Description: Audio/Visual Technician
CGI is seeking an Audio/Visual Technician.
The candidate for this position should have a basic experience using electronic audiovisual equipment and the ability to troubleshoot said equipment. This person will be working independently as should be an organized self starter.
-Set up laptops, screens & LCD projectors for meetings and conferences.
-Set up microphones and sound systems and lighting for meeting and conference.
-Set up equipment for video teleconferencing.
-Maintain schedule of equipment use for all rooms in 2 Con and ensure that all equipment is properly set up for meetings and events.
-Maintain working stock of expendables such as videotape, CD's, DVD's, batteries and bulbs by anticipating usage and generating documents to order needed supplies from vendors.
-Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum 1 year of related experience
- Must have a valid State operator's permit for the type of vehicle being operated and a proven safe driving record as established by the National Driver Register or equivalent check
- Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment
- Ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records check
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust security clearance
- Must have good reading and communications skills and the ability to print clearly
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
-Candidates who possess an active government clearance preferred* At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Audio Visual, Audio Engineering, Technician, Security Clearance, Information Technology, Creative, Engineering, Technology, Government