Logistics/Maintenance Analyst Job
Date: Apr 29, 2013
Location: Sather Air Base, , IRAQ
Title: Logistics/Maintenance Analyst
Category: Consulting / Business / Functional
City: Sather Air Base, , Iraq
Job Description: Logistics/Maintenance Analyst
CGI is seeking an experienced Logistics/Maintenance Analyst to support the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS) in Iraq
Input and manage logistics/maintenance data for an Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS). Perform queries and trend analysis and produce reports as required. Install software and perform basic systems administration. Prepare daily AWRDS reports. Prepare monthly readiness reports. Conduct issue and receipt of equipment and supplies from wholesale to retail accountability systems. Define and develop government information requests. Accomplish receipt processing (maintenance work orders, inventory adjustments, equipment receipts, etc.). Affix labels to all types of military equipment, which may require climbing. Provide solutions to problems related to hand-receipts, equipment data and STAMIS exports. Be prepared to participate in and support contingency operations in potentially austere conditions. Isolate faults and troubleshoot at the functional and process level whether system or user created situation. Support software upgrades by planning and supporting software releases and updates, analysis of the impact of updates, provide user training and upgrade validation. Provide technical and functional proof of principle in maintenance and support level supply doctrine, regulatory guidance and processes
Knowledge of US Army STAMIS such as PBUSE, MICAS, SAAS, SDS, SARSS, ULLS, SAMS and AWRDS.
- Knowledge of wholesale and retail supply system to include equipment stratification, current Army equipment, Brigade level readiness reporting, DA 2406 Material Condition Status Report, Maintenance Management Data File (MMDF).
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 2000/XP/Vista) and MS Office suite.
- Experience in an Army/Reserve/National Guard support level Shop Office.
- Familiarity with the Army Prepositioned Stock (APS) Program
- Knowledge of PC hardware architecture.
- Knowledge of Standard Query Language (SQL).
- Capable of writing SQL statements to extract or update data from a relational database.
- Knowledge of database design, systems design, and functional specifications.
- Basic interpersonal skills and posses the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- US Citizenship required. Secret security clearance required.
- Drivers License: International and US
- International Travel: Some travel may be required
- Medically fit for OCONUS long term deployment and be Drug Free
- Must be able to complete CONUS Replacement Center Requirments
- Security+ Certification or must be able to obtain within six months.
- Secondary Computing Environment Certification (MCTS, etc) or be able to obtain within six months.
- Ability to successfully complete the CGI Federal Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
- Candidate must be able to obtain required US Government and or (list country) Government background checks.
BS degree is preferred. Specialized military experience in the functional area supported by the task assignment may be considered to compensate for the lack of formal education or training on a case-by-case basis. SECRET security clearance required. Position requires five (5) years experience, plus the ability to successfully demonstrate the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Hands-on army maintenance (MOS 63 series) or supply (MOS 92 series) systems including experience with ULLS-G/A and SAMS I/II are preferred. Experience with Lean and Six Sigma is preferred. Travel may also be required to support contingency military operations in remote/austere physical environments. Position may require bending, kneeling, or At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Logistics & Maintenance
Job Segments: Logistics, Maintenance, Consulting, Lean Six Sigma, Security Clearance, Operations, Manufacturing, Technology, Management, Government